Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday little man!

My best friend Jaime Connor finally gave birth to the newest addition of their family this past Saturday. Chase Maxwell Connor is a happy healthy prince that joined us weighing 7 lbs. 2 oz and was 19 inches long.
Mr. Max I know you just left Heavenly Father but you haven't gone too far because he gave you some of the most celestial parents on earth. But-they still know how to have fun! I am SO happy for your family. As a side note *Jaime is already wearing her regular jeans! She is smart, funny, talented and a gorgeous spiritual giant! I miss you guys dearly- I really really miss you!! Hopefully our family someday can make the trip to Hawaii to visit before you guys get out of the Navy! I love being in your lives and you have indeed made ours very much the richer. I know for a fact that when the winds blow and the tempest rage you are the people whose hands I want to be holding on to. I would be a different person if it weren't for the influence of my Jaime and I hope our children grow to have friends that are there through the good times and the bad (and the ugly-many a times Jaime has seen me without makeup!) I can not think of a better family to have this little bundle of perfection. Congratulations my dear friends! P.S. For all of you who aren't as blessed as me to know them they are at philipandjaimeconnor.blogspot.com and you can see Chase Maxwell!

No comments: