Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not a lazy day person...

Today was stake conference and we are lazy parents who hate to take our kids to two hours of sacrament. Any one met Miss. Allie? We didn't go but attempted to read scriptures a bit and have little talks about Jesus or whatever came up along the day. That was the extent of our growth today.
I am still in my robe from this morning. Our kids bathed and put on new jammies and I think will have watched the entire Lord of the Rings on TNT. Yeah- Great kid movie huh? I am not a fan of this. I don't like me lazy. I don't like anyone lazy. Jax and I suck like this. We aren't fun or engaged with the kids we are just icky T.V. parents. If there are people who actually live like this everyday I'm glad I don't know them because I would go crazy. I hate how I feel not 'on-the-ball' in the slightest. You might think I am sick or upset but... nope-just plain lazy! Tomorrow I will have a busy productive day and will totally make up for today. You know the saying 'Live each day like its your last' I agree. I agree on every other day but today. Tomorrow Ill agree!
On a side note- We have a very real possibility of getting out of the Navy this coming summer and it would really work out well for our family. (we can't wait to leave this place) Say a prayer for us!! I'll let you know the very minute our contract with the Devil changes!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Brit, I LOVE LOVE LOVE lazy days of sitting around doing nothing....it's true! and I wish I had way more of them than I do, sometimes it's nice to just set aside all the productive things we need to get done. Now, I'm not 100% a country girl, but Brad Paisley sings a song called "Time Well Wasted" and I LOVE it. :)

Eileen said...

HEY! What do you mean you can't wait to leave this place?

You can be lazy all you want, but I thought you were sticking around?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Britney!

So - with all the crazyness I haven't read the comments on our blog forever! We have been thinking about you b/c your Christmas Card was returned to us. So I need you to email me your address cara.lanigan@clarkconstruction.com.Korbin looks just like Jaxon...our new little one (James) looks nothing like Nathaniel - it's crazy. Send me an email when you have a chance! I hope Seattle is treating you well!!! - Cara