Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are going to live forever




Recently I watched 'Half Ton Mom' and 'Half-Ton Dad' and I realized that I am the BEST FREAKING MOTHER ON THE PLANET! I see and recognize the unhealthy relationship with food our society creates. Its supposed to be comforting-that's why we nurse on soft boobies! But, a Ho ho isn't going to love you back babe! So, I have become even more aware than I was (and Ive never bought a fruit snack or box of pastries in my life) and started to help Korbin and eventually Miss. Allie understand that food is fuel, food is to help us not make our tummy's hurt (like too much ice cream of which I guilty of) So here are a few meals we've been making and I have to say there is NO WAY my kids are gonna be the kid who cant run the mile in gym cause he didn't have a good enough breakfast. We are going to live forever!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

It looks yummy! I definitely can't say I've never bought fruit snacks. You rock!

Suzanne said...

I'm about to make chocolate chip cookies, want some? At least we're watching Biggest Loser while we eat them.

Chris & Jamie said...

That's awesome! It's so good to teach your kids that now then trying to teach them later!