Monday, February 9, 2009

Obsessed

I think the strong front runner for the make-up artist co. is now 'Obsessed'. My friend Nudi is a glamazon and commented that I need something fun, sexy and fierce. I thought about what I'd want from someone who does my face. (neck, body- everything)
I would want someone Obsessed. I would want me. I keep up with the latest skin care and colour and I never miss a red carpet or fashion week. Ive made over Celeberities, Grandmas, Housewives, Models and Men. Yes that's right-you never met a Drag Queen prettier than you till I got my hands on him!
Looking at what I'd want to do I think that I would be able to offer a full range of services because I can do any one and anything and make them look perfect because I am and have always been 'Obsessed' (even if I do dress like a 'mom' sometimes)
PS. And don't you worry once I have a air brush machine Ill look perfect too!

3 comments:

Katie said...

OOO I LOVE it! Now you need business cards and a site so I can link you on my blog......just do a blog for now....a dedicated one to "OBSESSED"!

Chris & Jamie said...

That's awesome, you should give me a makeover!
*And yes I take all of my pictures on my blog:)Thanks for the compliments!
*AND...if we ever get to Seattle we will totally look you up, that would be so much fun! (That's were my Dad went on his mission)

Durben Family said...

You should do some freebie makeovers so you have pictures for your website...If you need some volunteers, sign me up!