Friday, February 6, 2009

More things

I thought of a ton more things that need to get done that I forgot:
Windows
clean out fridge
print out pics she would like to take home
finish the paint job in Allies room
lose 10 lbs
Become Spiritual Giant (get over here Sis. Beck)
caulk odd spot in bathtub
clear out cobwebs in vaulted corners

My best friend Jaime noted that I am psyotic and I agree but its people like me that get 'it' done. Seriously let me handle Health Care it would be taken care of a long time ago. And BTW when I get her from the airport in my immaculate car playing a EFY C.D. I will be ~the calm ~the collected ~the perfect daughter. So when you see her on Sunday (for those of you that live close) be sure to tell my mom how amazing I am so that on Tuesday when she leaves I can sleep for the next week and not bathe my kids.

2 comments:

Jackie and Kirk said...

Brit, if you are really that worried about what your Mom is going to think about your house, you are NOT allowed to bring her over here....she will question your judgement in friends!!

Eileen said...

I can't help you become a spiritual giant. Look elsewhere!