Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pink has nothing on me- KISS IT ROCK STAR!!!




So the Lesbian hair is KILLING me!!! Yet, I like how quick it is that I might just switch to the other side or become a rock star. I love you JACKIE! Jackie sent me a picture of Pink (whom I love anyway) and said that this look would be great. Not to church but out on the town. Here it is! Jax and I went to the movies and I tried it out. I kinda feel liberated or something! I am totally out of my comfort zone which I feel is odd because I never really had a comfort zone. I guess I do, I told her that I'm much more of a Chanel and diamonds kinda lady. But tonight Pink has a little competition because IM ROCKIN THIS TOWN!! WATCH OUT BABE!

6 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE IT! I saw Jackie post it on your Facebook page. What do you mean you can't wear that to church??? Rock it out girl!

Jackie and Kirk said...

I'm glad you liked it!! And whenever I find a new style I'll send it your way!

Chelsea said...

Very sexy!!!! You totally should have worn that to church! I would have loved to sit back and watch everyone react!!! Hehehe

Unknown said...

Brittney I love your new style. I was looking through our class blog sight and saw your name. It has been forever since I saw you. I think that it was at least seven years ago. How are you doing? I love the pictures of your family, they are so cute. Anyway I would love to chat with you. Are you still living in Utah? I am sure that you have seen my blogspot on the class blog sight, but it not it is: www.madsendal.blogspot.com. I would love to hear from you. And again I love the hair. -Alyssa

The Shaw Family said...

Brittney,
It's Stacy Shaw. I understand the need to find some way of enjoying the hair. When I broke my neck, they buzzed 4 inches up the back of my head ... reverse mullet... nice. So, I found a website for you to get some cute hair styles.
http://www.short-hairstyles.com
I like Gallery 16, picture 11 and Gallery 1, picture 1. I didn't check them all out, but maybe you can. Have fun!

Woodruff Family said...

I told you there was potential! It looks great. It won't take long for it to grow out a little either. I had my hair about 2 inches longer than yours. I spiked it all over and I loved it. I am trying to grow it out now though.