Sunday, January 11, 2009

I love you too!

I just wanted to say that we are very blessed to have great friends and we know it. We don't go even a day with out a phone call from someone who loves us. I am so grateful to know that I have friends when I'm happy fun Brittney and when I'm devastated hopeless Brittney. I know that in these past few months especially I have been both quite frequently. I didn't grow up in a 'let yourself in' kinda house and although I grew up just fine I always wanted that for my kids. I love that the Potter boys run right in and all of Korbin's friends know where we keep the string cheese. I love that I am welcome to walk right in to Shama's or Shannon's (usually I DO call first) and make myself at home. I want my kids to know that any friend is welcome for dinner-not the whole football team but any FRIEND knows that a seat at our table is theirs for just a night. I love you guys and I am happy you all are in our lives and I am in yours. Especially all my old friends I'm just catching up with from college and high school! Its nice to finally talk to you again!!!!

1 comment:

Chris & Jamie said...

Hey Girl!
Wow, it's been a long time! It was so good to hear from you! Your little family is just darling! (You totally need to put more pictures on here though!:)
So how old are your kiddies? Again, so cute, and I love your hair short and dark! Keep in touch!
Love,
Jamie:)