Sunday, January 4, 2009

the answers part

I love that I have... my testimony
I love...my family and chocolate
I like that I am... not intimidated by anyone
I hate that I am...always feeling like I'm a crappy mother
I dislike that I am...pear shaped that my eyes are blue but not REALLY BLUE
I am...intelligent
I am not...stupid or naive
I feel...sad by our political situation and standing in the world
I do not feel...happy about changing more diapers for the next year or so...
I most dislike in other people...when they are not genuine or understanding
My least favorite word is...hate or looser
My most favorite word is...fantastic
I want to go...to heaven
I need to go...get my hair fixed
I enjoy... cuddles and loves from my family especially my Jaxon
I most like this characteristic... integrity
I dislike this characteristic... cockiness
I will never do this again...drink
I will do this again...skinny dip
I will learn... to forgive
I have learned... your faith is sometimes all you have, don't turn away from it
I wont...ever be a crappy friend again
I wont be... doing this time consuming thing again!!

No comments: