Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Its it okay to feel this way?????????

Forget my on the ball statement. That has run its course. I suck today. I worked out. Ive showered. Ive gotten kids ready. Ive fed them. Ive done nothing else whatsoever. I am not ill. I am not on my period. I'm not sad. I am just yucky. I don't want to be a mother or a wife or a person. (well not a really great one anyway) I just want to sit. Not looking at the sucky day outside. Sit. Do nothing. Perhaps take a great leap and read stories to very still quiet children. So I might have to borrow yours. Mine are neither. Which I usually enjoy. And youlle have to bring them over and pick them up. So, stories are out. Does this make me the worst mother ever? The TV is not on- doesn't that count for something? I am not in the mood to read. Or drink hot coco. Or even have sex. (highly unusual) I want to not blog either. Just nothing. I'm pretty close to stealing one of Jax's happy pills but I know they make you throw up and really sick (and its illegal) so that wont happen besides they are in the bathroom and I don't want to walk that far if I don't really have too. So when you see me later at a restaurant because I do want my children to eat and I look like a bag lady and I'm snappy-you don't have to stop and say hi you may keep walking and I wont feel bad because today I don't want to say hi to you either and explain why we look the way we do. Luckily Jax took pity on Miss. Allie and did her hair, and brushed Korbin's teeth. Maybe he will convince me to put on a bra if we do end up leaving. (my coat totally hides my droopy tube sock and golf ball breasts) Thank God for this man. Maybe he will do something productive for the both of us because today isn't looking good and tomorrow isn't looking great either.

9 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Come and see me. The sun is out here.

Jackie and Kirk said...

We all of those days, some of us have them more then others! Cheer up...go get something yummy to eat, and go to bed early!! 1

Durben Family said...

Your crazy....your waaaay to hard on yourself. (This is an excellent excuse to take an afternoon off for some alone time though)...

Fireball said...

Your label for this post made me laugh. Like Jackie said, everybody has these days. I tend to blame it on the weather - it's so gloomy out there! I hope today is a happier day for you.

Eileen said...

Today's been like that for me too! I think it all started when I had Ruffles for breakfast (I was making kids' lunches, O.K.?), anyway, note to self--start the day with something better than chips.

B & A said...

You are my favorite! I am SO HAPPY to be in touch with you again! It's been SO LONG!

Andrea

S.K. said...

one word. chocolate.

at least that is what I do. haha.

and you are most definitely not the only one that feels that way. I think that happens to me AT LEAST once a week.

S.K. said...

btw...I think your blog just might be the most entertaining blog that I've ever read. You are awesome.

Suzanne said...

Thanks for helping me out today! You're the best. It meant alot to her that you came by, she doesn't know many people yet. You know your FABULOUS so it's okay to have those lazy, not-want-to-do-anything days once in awhile! We all do.