Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Clear day saved me!

For those of us living in wet, drizzly, icky Washington go look outside!! ITS CLEAR! I'm going to make this a kick butt day! We ARE going to have a GOOD DAY! Whether my kids like it or not. I NEED you dear old sun! Please stay for a while. I'm about to dance around in my front yard and do a sun dance to keep him from allowing himself to be hidden my these dang clouds. Last year it snowed in April I dont think I can handle snow in April. If is starts snowing in April you can count on me leaving to go to Hawaii to visit Jaime, because I might hurt myself. So today I'm going to stop blogging, facebooking, and hotmailing and go outside. And I might freeze my kids but they will know that- down here we dont take this sun thing lightly! See that blue sky? That's what its supposed to look like when you look up! Yes, those white lines are airplanes dear and yes we are going to wave because I know they are just as happy to look out the plane window and see what the ground in Washington looks like. Its been a hidden secrent for a good while now!

1 comment:

ronee said...

Washington will pull all the life that you have out of you!!! I am happy we got kings bay!!! bask in the sun there girlie!

have fun!
xoxo
ronee