Friday, December 5, 2008

Its just us, but it is us.

I always feel the need to update only if I have a picture to attach. I am camera retarded (seriously no one hand me a camera) and only like a few photos ever taken. Ever. So alas, my blogging goes unloved for mass amounts of time while I log on everyday just to see who else is having great time letting us all have a peek at their lives. So, no pictures today and probably none next time but I feel almost as if this is a mini journal and I should write more often. It has become a rare day I allow someone into my soul and in essence I only want to give you all whom read this the lovely sugar-coated version of us. It is not always delightful and perfect. Yet we are a real family with love pouring from the brim. This year has taught us much about love and loss. Perhaps when we are old and looking back we will have seen all the beautiful things that we have learned from our experiances from our early years as a family. Many things I have always believed have changed (evovled even) and my testimony of the gospel and the unconditional love for my family has grown stronger. I have days where we just need to get to tomorrow. Jaxon often is getting though an hour and we a grateful for a new sunrise- each and every day. There is no illusion here. We are happy and sad, angry and joyous, thankful and discontent. But we are the Nelson's and we are all we have. Eachother. My loveys.

2 comments:

Shama said...

You forgot to mention that you are a beautiful family!! Our family enjoys every facet of your family. You would be so boring if you were beautiful and perfect. :)

Jackie and Kirk said...

We love your family! We have been blessed to be your neighbors and your friends!! Oh and I just noticed the poll on the bottom of your page...and yes I did say you should steal Katies swim suit and go to the comissary in it....but secretly you should get to do all of them!!