Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I do 5 year old though!!



Yesterday Korbin told me that when he goes to school he had decided that he had the best mom ever. Theses are the reasons he gave me:
I let him get dressed himself in whatever he wants to wear as long as its school clothes.
He has a mowhawk.(he thinks he does-its kinda of a fauxhawk)
He gets to have sleepovers.
He has a little sister who is not yucky-unless she poops.
He gets to bring whatever he wants to snack and yes we bought lunchables for every kid.
He has a really fun dad with a Jeep.
And last but not least, he is allowed to ride his bike in the rain. (that must be why he has chronic runny nose)
I will take this as the sweetest form of gratitude my Korbin could muster. He clearly thought long and hard about this and wants to make sure theses things don't stop. After he told me all this he asked for a hug told me he loved me and went off to fetch Tyler Potter from the bus stop. I think I got what I wanted for Christmas. A child who is appreciative of his life. Come on Allie----- We'll get there someday!!

3 comments:

jaesi said...

5 years old is still crazy to me...
I still see him as a 1 year old wearing overalls.

He is so handsome.

The Sumsions said...

What a big boy!!! In school and everything!

Jackie and Kirk said...

I love Korbin, and I love that him and Tyler are really good friends! Tyler could really care less if I'm there to pick him up from the bus....he sees Korbin and off they go running to play! You guys can't ever move away from us!!