Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A BABY CHANGES EVERYTHING


I know I just posted how crazy she is but I must also post how amazing she is. Having a Christmas baby I can't help to think what Mary did to give Christ to the world. I compain about pregnancy and I had a birthing suite and epidual (sort of) and top medical care with a loving husband to hold my hand through everything. I know Miss. Allies purpose is not to change the world (prehaps she will though) but I know she has changed me. We were done. DONE DONE DONE.
In one night, after one prayer I knew she was coming. She came excactly 9 months later. Not much time to get used to the idea and prepare but we were ready for her when she came. Sometimes I wonder why she was so urgently sent to us. For her-for us-for the world. She is a healthy, beautiful, exciting angel. I know I would rather have her being crazy than have a boring child. (remind me of that when I post while frustruated) She is a daddy's girl and I love it. She adores him and her brother and I am so happy she is ours. She might not save the world as our Savior did for us but she created a more beautiful world for our family. Today she is one. Today she is mine. happy. healthy. loved. blessed. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS.ALLIE!

5 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Happy Birthday Miss Allie! You are so beautiful and I can't wait to get to know you better this summer. Take it easy on your Mom and have a wonderful day!

Danae said...

Happy Birthday Baby Allie! We love you more then you know! Have a great day!

Lilly said...

Happy Birthday Allie!!! Love, Jake(and family)!!!!!!

Jackie and Kirk said...

I can't believe she is 1!! We love you Allie...Happy Birthday!!

Durben Family said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Baby! I can't picture your family without her. It's such a beautiful and complete picture.