Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am a goddess walking the earth.

Last night was our churches Enrichment activity for December and we had a 'Terrifically Tacky' Christmas party. Complete with canned Cheese Whiz and duct tape holding up the decorations. I had decided to dress up and throughout the day my outfit became more and more dazzling. Jaxon came home and helped with his semi-tacky personality and helped me create a monster. I looked amazing. I have never received so many compliments in my life. My friend Kate Durben didn't even know who I was! It was lovely. I even gave Jax a sexy dance just to keep in character but he for some reason, said he had a stomach ache?! I also brought my child in jammies which is okay because tacky people take kids in public in p.j.s all the time. Come on! I know you've seen it at Walmart!! I think when I turn thirty I might have a tacky party because we wont have 5k for a real great 'Brittney' party and this might be just as much fun! I really was supurised how much I embraced this great look. To think I actually had all of these things at my house makes me a little worried. If you ever see me and I am a reminder of the party please for the love of mankind---Slap me and tell me to go change! I did borrow the great shirt from Bobette (Jax mom) but she does not wear it. It was in the old clothes closet which she cant bear to throw away. Mom-sometimes there are memories worth getting rid of!!! Anyways,I had fun being tacky and I just might be more of a nerd than I'd ever like to admit!!!

5 comments:

Lilly said...

What, no pictures???? You looked great!

Jackie and Kirk said...

Seriously Brittney you should have put a picture up so everyone could appreciate the tackiness!! I loved the entire outfit/makeup...you were hillarious!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

what no picture??

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

You look fabulously tacky. Good job!