Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break I









This Spring Break Week has hardly looked anything like spring but its fine because we are troopers!!! So far I have not ran every day and have not blogged everyday but other that those we still have started our list.
On Monday for FHE we took our fliers for our blanket drive around the neighborhood and went to the park. Korbin used his allowance money to take our family to McDonalds for ICE CREAM!
Tues was errands and the Dentist- we can skip Tuesday!
Yesterday was great fun going to the Bainbrigde Island Children's Museum. I was not terribly impressed with it but it was okay. The kids had fun for a few hours so I supposed we got our 5 dollars worth. Alexzondra did not have her stroller but I was going to bear it anyway and I'm so glad I didn't bring it. She was on the move and played fabulous; Mostly running after other kids and trying to kiss them. She especially enjoyed being as loud as possible and not getting told to shush. Korbin mostly loved dressing in safari gear and tromping around the 'forest' looking for rare animals with Tommy. After that we went out to lunch with our neighbors (whom also went with us to said museum), the Duncan's to Chinese food. It was very yummy although almost impossible to get the three boys to use any manners they'd ever been taught. Korbin was slurping away! Then I came home and had a nap with Miss. Allie while Korbin played with the Duncans still! Last night was Korbins turn for dinner and we made Tuna pot pie things but shaped them like fish for each of us. They were pretty great but of course nothing we make ever looks like the picture. oh well. Jax and I finally finished Indiana Jones last night. All four of them! I'm glad I could finally get him up to speed with our generation!
Today is perhaps the Aquatic center or maybe we will just stay inside this rainy day and make a fort under our table to pretend we are on faraway continent where the sun shines with its warmth and we have no place to be....

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You are such a great Mom!