Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little crazy around here!





Moving so quickly with no job or house to move into makes us a little crazy around here. I feel like we are preparing to be homeless or something. I know that we will most likely have to stay with Jaxon's family for a few weeks till we know WHERE to move our stuff. So far, Jaxon has applied to 14 different companies as well as several headhunters, and that is promising that we are already starting to get calls back but its only been since Friday that we've known we were out. I know these things take time and that's the one thing we don't have. I am trying to be as positive as possible but in my control freak brain I want to totally flip out!! I know that freaking out is counter productive and inefficient I will do everything I can to make myself helpful. Again, I can only clean and organize and give away so much but I am trying to stay busy without spending money. (try it-it sucks) We put the Sport Bike up for sale today and we are trying to get everything in order I feel very distracted with my children so by all means invite them over for a play date- GEEZZ I was so busy trying to figure out with to do with our old textbooks Miss. Allie got in the tub with all her clothes on! Jaxon has turned into even more of a big brother than he already was by triple dog daring Korbin to get in Island Lake (it was like 10 degrees)all the way in his boxers. Korbin did it but negated a whole dollar from his dad. WE went on the swings and Jaxon put himself in the baby swing and Miss. Allie on him while Korbin got in the other one. They looked a little Special. I think by the time we move Ill have a twitch, Jaxon will be cross eyed and both our kids will look homeless. PRAY FOR US WE ARE GOING NUTZ!

1 comment:

Jackie and Kirk said...

Yes, Jaxon does look a little "special" in all these pics! We are sure going to miss your craziness (thats a good thing!)