Friday, April 16, 2010

I just think it's lovely...

I'm not in the market for a wedding cake but I'm always on wedding blogs anyway looking for such and such for the Sealing. I came across this and its so NOT my usual taste, but I LOVE it. It's so vintage and unique looking I love the topper too! Isn't that the greatest? I don't love the Temple Toppers because I feel like they don't convey the personality of the couple. I think the after-party should be just that! I don't love the shabby chic accesories on the other page but that picture tagged along. If I were to go back and actually get a wedding cake I would find a way to pay for this 3K beauty!
This cake is just lovely...

6 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

It is beautiful. I like the topper too, and it could be appropriate to a sealing because it looks like a crown . . .

Katie said...

LOVE it Brit! Have you checked out Style Me Pretty, or The Wedding Chicks? Both great wedding blogs :)

Ann-Michelle said...

Oh Brit. The wedding resources I could have for you :) I browse wedding sites a lot too. I love these toppers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/goosegrease?ga_search_query=goosegrease&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Probably not your style, but I love them. ANd they do have tons of personality. She paints them custom. You could do your whole family.

ME said...

Katie I found the pic. on style me Pretty!! And, we are not having a cake. We will have choc cake with ganache and Im trying to incorporate a peacock feather in the mix some how? I dont know if I want a real on or some cool powdered sugar sort of flare thingy. Still looking. And, oh yea, we have to find another location for the dinner. Super fun.

Matty and Jen-i said...

Britty! I love that cake! I am seriously so excited for you guys and can't wait to be a part of your special day! By the way - that is the scariest thing I've ever heard about Miss Allie! I can't even imagine how scary that would be! Love you guys and miss you!

Chelsea said...

That's not really my style either, but it's really beautiful!