Thursday, April 1, 2010

EYES

People I need help! I need any secret remedies that your Great Grandmother twice removed taught you or some crazy wifestale for the WAR ON POLLEN! We are losing it, folks! Korbin and I look like we've been socked in the eyes and yes, we are on EVERYTHING.
Allegra, Zyrtec, Clari tin, Benadryl etc...If I take anything else I'll levitate and Korbin will go into a coma from an overdose!!
We are so miserable.
The drugs (one or the combo) have taken care of the runny nose and any congestion but the EYES!!
OH MY EYES!!
Seriously, a drippy eye is the ickiest thing ever. (really, think about it-its gross)
People RUN from you.
Miss. Allie wont kiss my face cause she says I look SCARY!
(you can't imagine what this does for your love life)
This is bad.
Help.
I'll stand on my head.
Ill eat, drink, chant, whatever-to feel like I can see again!!
(Truly I have so many type mistakes because typing this burns my little puffy eye balls)

4 comments:

Jess said...

For non-medicine help I will rinse my eyes with saline and then put 2 ice cubes in a washcloth (one for each eye) and keep them there for a while. I hope you feel better soon. Allergies suck!

~B~ said...

Welcome to the South! Pollen is the worst. I skip the small stuff and go straight for the Stye personally.

Shama said...

Brit, Jon and I both use the eye drops Zaditor for allergies. You can buy them over the counter. The best product though is Patanol which is by prescription. One drop morning and night and your love life will back on track. :)
PS-i will email you the Talapia recipe. Miss you!!!

Chelsea said...

I've been told that getting raw honey that was pollinated in the area you live in help your immune system. Might be an old wives tale, but you never know.