Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want to see the pictures too...

We are moved in, the paint is nearly finished (It might never be done because I decide on a different decor direction daily) the boxes were unpacked and given away within the first 72 hours of the movers being here (can you tell we wanted to stop living in suitcases?) I have everything up where I want it and have even hosted a dinner party and still I have not one picture to show you all our new world.
We unpacked our very new computer and it decides every few minutes to just flat out stop working. Like someone pulls the plug on it. dead. flat out nothing. annoying. frustrating. infuriating. Tech Support hates me and hates Jaxon even more, and we have to take in into Best Buy and so who knows when anyone will see this 'illusive house'. It is just a regular house on a regular street in suburbia and no one thinks its nearly as exciting as I do but Ive been so excited theses last few months and now to finally live in it and have no one I know that I love be able to share my joy is crappy. I swear it is not a figment of my imagination-we really do live here. If you have a camera phone Ill text you a picture!!! The reason I can type this and not post pictures is that I am using Jaxons work laptop which I'm not supposed to be on anyway! I cannot download anything on this baby, although it is shiny and pretty.
ILL POST THE MINUTE I CAN AND ID BETTER HEAR LOTS OF COMMENTS!!

4 comments:

jaesi said...

comments are overated. :)

Cant wait to see pics.
Please missy I still have boxes lying around and my walls are screaming to be painted....

Lilly said...

Glad to hear you guys are settling in. I can't wait to see pictures. We miss you and your sweet family! Enjoy your new home.

Shirley said...

We miss you so much, but are so happy you are in your very own house and that life is good for you! We are still waiting to hear about your new ward. Did they look at you and say "who is that girl with the lesbian hair?" lol

Annalia said...

ummm...I still have boxes in my garage, and we've been here over a year now

...would LOVE to see pictures.