Saturday, July 11, 2009

a good thing...

The sweet sound of my sleeping babes...
The little curls on the back of Alexzondras neck as she lays on her tummy cuddling her glow worm...
Korbin's sweaty boy hair that never smells clean enough (and yes I do wash his hair!) pressed against his tanned cheeks...
The two of them being quiet except for the occasional sigh and sniffle...
The happiness of my heart as I see them content waiting for our lives to start again and knowing that even though we are up-rooted and crazy they know we are together and that is all they need to sleep well at night...
its a good thing we have eachother...

1 comment:

Shama said...

All good things. Another good thing...not being hugely pregnant in 86 degree weather. I'm just saying. Oh, another good thing is eating an orange popcicle with your feet dangling in a kiddy pool.