Saturday, May 2, 2009

Seriously...

My child is either very smart or very slow...
Today in one afternoon he asked
"Do lobsters have eyelids?" Said as if it were imperative to his mental well being.
as well as
"If Tyler's mom pushes out her baby the way you did-can she still pee?" "Can YOU still pee?" said very wide eyed with great concern.
and
"Is Miss. Allie going to grow up and look like you or look like dad because I think your kinda puffy and dad's hair has run away!" Said as if we were looking directly at the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I love him but he makes us look up the craziest things!!! So to clear up the lobster question- No they do not have eyelids. AND for any of you who watched 'Friends'-when Phobee said that lobsters mate for life and Ross was Rachel's lobster. She was full of crap because the big daddy lobster mates with everybody. He's a man slut-but I wont be telling Korbin that!

4 comments:

Jackie and Kirk said...

Korbin is too funny! I love the one about peeing! Kids seriously crack me up!

Ann-Michelle said...

You will love that you are writing these things down. I wish I had written all of the things Hannah said. One time, she said very matter-of-factly "Chickens have big cheeks". PRICELESS!

Jennifer said...

I am THRILLED you found me! Please shoot me an e-mail jlbcoleman@gmail.com so I can say all sorts of non-public things (lol)! I love your family, I gather you have a 5 year old and a 1.5 year old? Korbin and Allie (Spelling sorry)

I Think you are FABULOUS! I loved looking at your pictures. You are one of the great characters of my history and no one can replace you. You look fantastic and so does your mom (honestly, when shes 80 she'll still look hotter than me lol)

Shoot me a line.
Jen

MD said...

i hate men. they're all man sluts wanna be lobster kings