Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just plain tired...

Today Jaxon went to an international job conference in Seattle and had two promising interviews and yesterday he had a fantastic interview as well. It is looking like Jaxon's skills are in demand. That is a great blessing especially in this economy- but we are exhausted. Every few hours one of the head hunters we are working with calls and we rush to various websites to check education, insurance, house values and anything else we can think of and get right back with them to set up interviews or pass. Its always a mad rush because WE ONLY HAVE THREE WEEKS LEFT!! I am going blind. I have literally checked out Baltimore to Corpus Christi and back to Quincy Washington. I personally would really love North Carolina). It seems as if everything looks good in the town then the job is crap or something just is 'off'. We haven't really felt RIGHT about anything. And if we don't start feelin something we are gonna be homeless so we had better get in tune-quick!! I am so tired. I just want to know what is going on with our lives. We still don't have our exact orders yet and we are supposed to leave in 23 days (the problem with that all you non-military folks-is that we can't arrange for packers and movers until we have orders) I am praying we don't get fined for the super short notice we will have no choice but to give. I am happy that Jaxon is putting it to the grind stone and I have to say if I am hunched over the computer delirious about the public education system-or lack thereof-all Jax has to do is put on one of his new suits and I start to feel a tiny bit better!!

2 comments:

jaesi said...

itll all work out. Even with our 2 months of having a job in place life was still crazy! I can only imagine what you feel like.

N.C. is soooo beautiful. We spent time in the Raleigh Durham area a lot and loved every second.

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Sorry Sweetie, you guys will get though this and be sitting pretty (out of the Navy).