Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We are SEALED (with pictures)

How the Draper Utah Temple looked as we were inside becoming an eternal family.
We just couldn't stop being like, well, like this. This is us.

All the family and the people we also claim as family.
We are so so humbled by your unconditional love!


Silly Babies!!
Four Generations!! From left to right-Myself, Jaxon, Mom aka. Bobette, Dad aka. Mike,
Allie, Korbin, Grandma and Grandpa Phillips.




Four Generations!
Korbin, Myself, Alexzondra, Grandma Marylin (who's in her mid eighties!) and my Mommy!





Miss. Allie was delighted that she was the center of attention and said her 'Heart was Happy'.






My Lovey and I. Forever.







This was the best family picture we could get. But, I love the unique-ness of it. Both the children needed suckers to keep them happy (Thanks Jaime) and we could not get them both to smile at the same time-mostly Miss. Allie. Yet, we have enough love in this picture to make me happy!

On July 30, 2010 Jaxon and I took our children Korbin and Alexzondra inside the Draper Temple to make covenants to eachother and to Heavenly Father. We knew what love was before we went and once inside we thought we would learn more; But, all we felt was that what we already knew was right. We live a life of pure, unconditional, honest love. I was ready. Jaxon was ready. We are committed to eachother, our babies and the Lord. It was a great and wonderful step. Now we just keep learning and growing.
It was divine.
Thank you to our loved ones for helping us get to this point. We are forever in your debt. We ask you to continue the climb with us. It's not over yet!
Thank you to amandakphotography.net
Katie you captured our spirit, our love, our craziness. Thank you for being our photographer and mostly our friend. We will remember this always.

















3 comments:

~T~ said...

Beautiful!

Katie said...

Oh Britt! I'm SO glad that I was able to come and share in that event with you! You guys made me cry you were so happy and in love and everything was beautiful! Than YOU for having me! :)

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Love all the pictures. So glad we were able to be there!