Monday, July 12, 2010

Its called CATCH UP TIME!

I have been crappy at blogging but I've been wicked busy doing this:
Eating Donouts on National Donut Day.
And dragging mis matched Korbin to the lake again-He's upset he can't get in.

Helping Miss. Allie feed the baby geese and ducklings who are all 'Birds' no matter what.

When Jaxon came home to visit from PA he got to business for our upcoming sealing. The guys who stood in the circle when Jefferson Hunter (on other end) gave my lovey the Preisthood. I love these men but mostly the hot chicks they live with=)

And, he made Sunday Waffles with his other great love. (Can you see the way she looks at him? It's beautiful)

In case you didn't look close the first time. (just kidding I just can't erase it for some reason)

Going to the Augusta Farmers Market on the Savannah river. My favorite Saturday activity Ever! And the Shaved ice isn't bad in 110 degree heat! Miss. Allie learning how to do some makeup while I am showering. I was screaming at her to stop while in the shower. This kid might not make it to puberty.

'Oh, you don't like this look? What is wrong with YOU?' She asks when I wont let her keep it on for the store.
Working towards a Black Belt-our life revolves around Karate now. It's been great for Korbin. He is loving 'Ninja Training' as he calls it. If you know my son this is right up his alley! This is his first of many many boards he's broke.

Also, in the 9 weeks Jaxon was away in Pittsburg we were preparing to go to the Draper Temple on the 30th of July.
You wont want to miss that post.
Stay Tuned...




















No comments: