Thursday, January 7, 2010

Those were lame....

Those were lame New Years Resolutions.
Here are some more.
  • When he initiates I will will initate twice.
  • When my children scream 'MOM' I was say 'Yes' instead of 'WHAT??'
  • I will shave my legs at least once more a week than Sunday mornings during winter.
  • I will go to the Temple and I will be worthy and I will be focused and I will have my babies in there knowing-to their limited understanding-what we are doing there and why.
  • I try to cook something new once a week.
  • I will potty train Miss. Allie without cursing. (I'm shooting for a miracle here folks)

2 comments:

Philip and Jaime Connor said...

Those are good ones. I haven't even really set mine yet. I need some motivation!

Matty and Jen-i said...

Wow.. these are some hard ones! You can do it though! I miss you friend :(