Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions!

Every year I make these and usually do a pretty good job of accomplishing them. One year was to just keep both the kids alive and happy-indeed they are alive and hopefully, happy! One year it was to learn to eat with chop sticks and not judge people. One was to pick a big cleaning job once a week to avoid 'spring cleaning'!
This year will be to GO TO THE TEMPLE and BE SEALED AS A FOREVER FAMILY! And do it with a bang. No in and out. I want to be as prepared as I can before I go. If anyone has any great books to recommend I'd love it! And even though it will be in UT and pretty much only family is attending I want a killer party dress for after at the dinner.
And, this year I'd also like to be a little more fun. These past few years have been a struggle for me and I haven't felt as fun as I want to. We've also been a bit poor. So, this year I might finally go sky diving or actually get into the shark cage to forgo my fear of sharks. Maybe, do another triathlon that almost kills me. Something-scary and wicked fun!!!
We will see!!
Happy 2010!!
I expect you to be the best year of my life yet!!

1 comment:

Dan & Ashley said...

You should read "The Holy Temple" by Boyd K. Packer. Great book!