Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dear John,

Dear Blog, I am sorry about all this. We had a great time. Lots of memories. Really its me not you. I just don't wanna have this relationship anymore. Your high maintenance and well Mr. Facebook is pretty low-key. I don't feel mass guilt every time I post or don't post like I do when I check you Mr. Blog. You need pictures and updates to my fabulous life and well I'm just to busy having that fabulous life to stop and download a ton of pics, sort them, write something witty and post them. Usually that takes place between midnight and 3am. And, I SERIOUSLY need my beauty sleep. Just ask Lovey, I really need all the sleep I can get or is gonna be bad. Blog, I'm sorry this might be it for us. Unless you change my mind-which is doubtful... Love, Brit~

4 comments:

Matty and Jen-i said...

Totally know how you feel! But I seriously wish you would keep it and post when the mood arises (even if it is once a year).

~T~ said...

YOU conned ME into blogging! Are you going to abandon us old-fashioned bloggers now?! Just kidding. I know what you mean. But I'd still love to see pictures once in a while...

Unknown said...

very nice post keep it up did good job
latest News in World
Happy New Year 2017 Images
Happy New Year 2017
Happy New Year 2017 Wallpaper
Christmas 2016 greeting cards

Unknown said...

SO CUTE POST THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS CHANCE
Happy New Year 2019 images