Saturday, October 17, 2009

And my first Birthday in my new life...


We have been very lucky to make quick friends here and were able to find a great gal (who just left for BYU Idaho-why do they always do that?!) to babysit for us on my Birthday. Jaxon took the children to a birthday party accross the street while I had TWO whole hours to get ready alone-it was the start of a blissful night...
We then ate at a little crappy seafood restraunt (That I picked out because of the local catch) and spent the night walking on the Savannah River talking about our future. In typical Jaxon style; I recieved a 4 inch Pink Kershaw Knife to keep in my purse and breakfast in bed for a few days.
It was a perfect birthday Im am actually quite happy to be 27!
And don't mind the boobs-they are going to be put away for life after this winter so deal...

8 comments:

Jackie and Kirk said...

You guys look great! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday! Do you guys have a sealing date yet?

Shirley said...

You look great! I am glad you guys are doing so great!

jaesi said...

wowza! look at that hottness...oh wait....its you!

I want to hear more about your new life....

Philip Connor said...

You are rockin' the boobs Brit! You look great. Love the hair too.

Tara said...

Agggh! You live in Augusta? My husband is going to be there for the day interviewing for a job there in a few weeks. I wish I could go with him. Give me the inside tips about Augusta. What is it like? Where are the good places to live there? What are the people like? Etc.
By the way, you look great!

summers@uwm.edu

Tara

Matty and Jen-i said...

You're house is amazing! I am so happy for you guys! And not to forget... you look so fabulous!

~T~ said...

Happy birthday, Brit!
As promised, you are the first to know: come see my blog!

Teresa

Annalia said...

27 was great...but I liked 28 too.

Why are you getting rid of your awesome boobs? Surgery? I'm pretty sure mine are going to go away on their own once I stop nursing.

Anyhow, you look great as a brunette. Comforting to me. I'm secretly one too.